20 Way 250A Triple Pole and Neutral BX Range MCB Distribution Board Complete with 250A Triple Pole Switch Disconnector Incomer Fitted
- Available in 4 to 24 triple pole outgoing ways
- Wide selection of factory fitted incoming devices to choose from to meet the demands of modern installations
- Accepts MCBs from 2A to 63A and RCBOs from 6A to 45A (17.5mm wide module)
- Dual Earth and Neutral terminal bars
- Removable gland plates, top and bottom for ease of installation
- Options with built in surge protection available
- Manufactured to BSEN 61439 parts 1 & 3
- Additional information
|Short Circuit Rating|
M8 and M10 Bolt 20Nm max.
-5 to +40 C
|Number of Poles|
Triple Pole And Neutral
Top And Bottom Endplates Removable For Ease Of Cutting
|Rated Operated Voltage|
|Incoming Terminal Capacity|
M8 Bolt 95mm Square Cable, Neutral M10 Bolt and Earth M10 Bolt
BS EN 61439 pt 1&3
|Protection Class IP Rating|
Screw fixed covers. Side hinged door (removable) c/w plastic turn catches.
Triple Pole Switch Disconnector Incomer 250A
Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU, Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances directive 2011/65/EU, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment directive 2012/19/EU
The product is used in three phase (3P or 4P) low voltage applications and has a rated short circuit capacity of 10kA.